Boy or Girl?
Find out in as early as 2 days with SneakPeek Clinical Early Gender DNA Test if it’s a Boy or Girl!
- Get Tested as Early as 8 weeks into pregnancy
- 99.1% accurate DNA-based blood test will determine gender
- Administered by phlebotomy professional in our Lab in St. Croix
- Results emailed straight to you in as little 2 days
- Starting at $129
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cost of SneakPeek Clinical?
$129 for results in as little as 2 days.
I’ve previously had a boy. Will that skew my results?
Clinical studies have shown that fetal DNA clears from mom’s bloodstream between a few hours to 2 days after birth.
I’m having twins. Can SneakPeek determine fetal sex for each one?
In the case of identical twins, if male DNA is found, then both babies are boys. If no male DNA is found, then both babies are girls. For fraternal twins (or more!), finding male DNA will confirm at least one baby is a boy, but cannot distinguish if the second is a boy or girl.
Do hormone disorders such as PCOS affect my results?
SneakPeek is a DNA-based test, so hormones do not impact results.
Do blood thinners affect my results?
SneakPeek looks only for the presence of Y chromosomes and is extremely sensitive and accurate. No blood thinners or other drugs are known to impact SneakPeek gender results.
Is this test safe?
SneakPeek Clinical is a non-invasive prenatal test (NIPT), and it’s safe for both mom and baby.
How quickly can I get my results?
Your sample is mailed to SneakPeek Labs via Priority Mail Express (aka “overnight mail”) and results are available in as little as 2 days.
Are results guaranteed?
SneakPeek Clinical is the most accurate early gender test on the market. If your test result does not match the gender of your newborn, you’ll receive a full refund.
How is my privacy protected?
We know your DNA information is personal. To protect your privacy:
- SneakPeek tests only for baby’s gender. No data is gathered about disease states or other health-related information.
- After the test is run, your DNA sample is disposed of by a professional chemical management company in compliance with federal standards.
- SneakPeek never shares your results with anyone other than the email address you provide.